Do You Pay Attention to Ingredients?
So Do I, And You Are In The Right Place.
Welcome to Single Ingredient Groceries.
I’m Lisa Hugh, a Registered Dietitian and Certified Leap Therapist (food sensitivity expert).
I never promote a “one size fits all” approach.
Join me as I help people with food allergies, food sensitivities, and food allergies find groceries that work for their body, budget and taste buds.
What Makes Single Ingredient Groceries Different?
- Groceries at conventional grocery stores often contain many ingredients.
- Ingredients may be additives, fillers, preservatives, sweeteners, artificial colors or other foods.
- These hidden and added ingredients may not be safe or suitable for all diets.
- Single Ingredient Groceries does not promote any one specific diet.
- Single Ingredient Groceries finds groceries and recipes that are right for every diet.
What To Expect
- Rather than focusing on what you can’t or shouldn’t eat, my focus is on what you CAN eat.
- I do this by focusing on groceries that contain only a single ingredient.
- Simple Strategies for meal planning for people with food allergies and food sensitivities.
What People Are Saying